For More Info Contact Mike Grande at 917 270 1524

Giffords Lane…Coming of age in 2014

Giffords Lane

Giffords Lane…Coming of age in 2014

13 responses

1. Laraine

Thought all of you were great,especially my grandson, Sal. I can’t help being partial.Serena has a great voice.

May 17, 2012 at 12:25 AM

2. serenaaaaa

hey had a good time last night

May 28, 2012 at 6:36 PM

3. rocop

as always you guys were great I was at the low riders benefit you guys were awesome

November 11, 2012 at 6:24 PM

4. Dave hardcore MC

Your show was great. I had a great time and I will definitely be at your next event. Keep up the great work, sky’s the limit

November 11, 2012 at 6:27 PM

5. Robin

I loved the ROCKING Music!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work sky is the limit for GIFFORDS LANE

February 10, 2013 at 5:03 PM

6. Remy ❤

You guys are awesome! I loved seeing your band so much!!! Before you know it you all will be playing at MSG!

March 16, 2013 at 9:26 AM

7. viki forelli

The BEST rock band of kids I have ever seen. They’re awesome and so talented.

March 19, 2013 at 9:01 PM

8. Jordan❤❤❤

Your band is amazing I enjoy watching u guys on YouTube!! Serena I just wanted to say you have an amazing voice!!!

April 20, 2013 at 10:05 PM

9. Ann Gargon

Have you ever considered trying out for America’s Got Talent? You’d get much publicity that way! Best of luck. I was at Hot Rods and Harley’s over the weekend. You guys were awesome.

May 23, 2013 at 12:10 PM

• We did consider AMT. They even called us and said we were a contender for this season. They said if we were going to be picked we would know by May 1st. We were not called. Thanks for coming to the Hot Rods and Harley’s!

May 25, 2013 at 8:58 PM

10. Jack Barnao

What is your bands up oming schedule? My family would live to see you live!

May 27, 2013 at 8:33 PM

11. Mark mays

I just heard these kids on wmmr. All I can say is omg wow u guys keep it up. You will b huge soon. Keep a straight head thou kids. I’m still amazed

June 28, 2013 at 9:40 AM

12. Constance

You guys are great ! Can’t believe how young all of you are !!! Can’t wait to see your names in lights ! Oh wait I already did !!!! :)

July 2, 2013 at 10:38 AM